Friday, September 04, 2009

Still in love with the darkness


The feeling of lying on the tracks under the night sky was indescribable.


So this marks the end of the work week perfectly, I can't believe that 5 - 10 minutes transformed my stressful day into such a (inserts positive word) one :D If you stare hard enough, there are stars blinking in the NIGHT sky. Hee, I love the dark.

& have anybody noticed how beautiful the moon is (not was)? Bright, round, its really like a silver plate in the clear sky shining brighhttt. So I stared at it for 5 more minutes on my way home (:



Oh annisaa, since I've successful managed to make you feel scared for the promos (yes, I'm scared half to death inside), lets study okay! jiayou jiayou jiayou!! I have to get 40/50 for my econs essay for the promos to secure a pass for my promos WHAT A JOKE. Phuayiting/Glenda/Bekloo too just in case you guys are reading! (PYT YOU DO THAT DON'T YOU)

Aren't we all scared now? Studied with J, I and A after school so we stayed till 730, I was kinda motivated so I managed to cover... okay not alot, but I managed to concentrate so I'll just have to work on it (:

While Jeslin and I were on the way back I had this sudden urge to lie down on the tracks so she agreed, I feel like basking in that moment again. So amazing.




One last thing before I finish up my dinner and go;

the school has decided to HEAVILY subsidize our japan trip, so now we're just gonna pay 500 bucks for the trip from the intended 1400, and after deduction from my edusave that makes it a little more than 100 bucks. How cool can that be! Just wondering why they subsidised so much though.

Not that I mind.



Tata, Mission X for now!

No comments: